Media Case Study: G Adventures


With the route along the West Coast of Africa becoming more popular with serious adventure cruisers, I sensed a rare story opportunity.

I outlined a media plan to Silversea, Lindblad and G Adventures who were then promoting the itinerary between Cape Town and West Africa.

G Adventures international PR agency, Mulberry Marketing Communications, responded in March 2012 and offered me a confirmed spot on the March 2013 departure based solely on my publication history.

The following publication results have been achieved so far:

Print
 Online
Radio
  • ABC Nightlife (national) 15 mins. with Tony Delroy (air date: 20 Oct 2013)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Look who's talking

12 Do's and Don'ts of Pitching Freelance Travel Journalists

 This is something I've been meaning to write myself, but this blogger has done a fine job, so I'll share it here instead.  Lavanya’...